Here it is Monday morning. The office has been quiet for the last two hours as I finish some final paperwork etc. before the day begins. Within the next 45 minutes the storm will unleash.
- The parade committee will meet in order to determine the line-up for all of the parade entries.
- Our crew will come in to start moving and prepping equipment -- on today's list putting together our arrow signs and ticket booths. Loading up our "Units Mobile Storage" with tents, coolers, stools, hoses, extension cords....all of the equipment needed to make the Fourth happen
- Our Interns, Carissa and Stephanie, will be finalizing prizes for Contest Corner and then of course the favorite intern job....cleaning tablecloths.
- Owen & Sandra, our extra helpers this week will be organizing stuff that came back from the race, putting together sponsor kits and all of the other random stuff that is on my list!
- Add in to that the phone that doesn't stop ringing ( there are no more vendor spaces available!!).
- The door bell that keeps going with deliveries and pick-ups and the emails that need to be answered!!
- Welcome to the craziness of Fun Fourth Festival!