Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bring Your Friends and Get in the Picture


This year, the theme for Fun 4th is Bring Your Friends and Get in the Picture. Seeing as the festival is only about five weeks away, we are really trying to get the word out about every exciting aspect...starting with the theme! Today I went to Tunes At Noon at Center City Park (which you should definitely come check out by the way! It's free!) and spread the word about Fun 4th by having everyone take pictures in my red, white, and blue frame.

I'm going to be out and about with my frame a few more times between now and the Fourth and I would love for you to take a picture with me! Or, if you already have a picture of you and your friends in your favorite downtown Greensboro location, go ahead and email it to me! (administration@grassrootsproductionsltd.org) You guys are all my friends, and I would love to be able to post on here, Facebook, and Twitter pictures of all of you hanging out with me for Fun 4th.

Pictured above are my pals Steve and Chuck (and Dolly) who will be performing at Fun 4th with their band Big Bang Boom. I did a little video blogging so you could get a sneak preview of some of the talented musicians we are going to have! It's a little hard to hear me, but they sound great.




So bring your friends and get in the picture! I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment