Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twitter

So I'm learning how to tweet -- not something I ever expected to hear myself saying. Frankly, I suspect tweeting should be left to baby chicks and other avian life forms. I suspect they are much better at it than I am, and that when they tweet, there is more to what is being relayed than 140 characters of whatever is happening in the moment. Hopefully, I can learn from my naturally tweeting friends and keep my tweets informative, rather than gratuitous. There really are a lot of great events happening downtown over the next few months, and I want to make sure you don't miss out -- so, if I have to learn to tweet, I will. Shoot, if I have to flap my wings and shake my tail feathers, I'll do that, too. Let's hope it doesn't come to that!

In the meantime, come join us in a tweet or two on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment