Monday, April 18, 2011

Grassroots Playlist

I personally think the best way to get to know someone is to steal their MP3 player, go through it, and see what kind of stuff they have going on in there. You can tell a lot about a person based on their taste in music. And I have found the best friends are actually the ones that have the opposite musical interests as your own.

I love music. I have tons of it. I can't go anywhere without it. I have been to countless concerts and am probably one of the few people left who actually buys the CDs of bands I really love. So I was thinking it would be interesting for all of us to share some music and get to know each other a little better. The following are the top five songs I am listening to these days. Leave me a comment here or send me an email (administration@grassrootsproductionsltd.org) with your favorite song now or ever. It may surprise you how much all of us have in common, or don't for that matter. Plus, you may get turned on to a new song or two!

"Walking Far From Home" by Iron & Wine
"If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
"The Girl" by City and Colour
"You Are A Tourist" by Death Cab For Cutie
"He'll" by Mipso Trio

And don't forget to come check out all the awesome bands we're having at Fun Fourth this year!

1 comment: